You've Got Questions... We've Got Answers!
Need some help navigating the site, questions about specific products, maybe you're unsure about what to look for when shopping for a mattress? Then you are in the right place. Read some of the most frequently asked questions by shoppers just like you.
I have questions about a product?
The Sleep Station is a basic, no frills, simple operation. You can find detailed information about any item on the product detail page.
I have questions about my order?
You can send us an email anytime at email@example.com.
Can I see your mattresses in a store?
Unfortunately, our only brick-and-mortar showroom is in Louisville, KY. If you can't get to Louisville, the showroom is virtual. This helps keep the costs down. If we had huge showrooms full of inventory in cities all across the country, it would cost me - literally - hundreds of millions of dollars in overhead that I would have to then pass on to you by raising my prices to retail levels, which defeats the whole purpose of being the low price leader.
How do I know that the color I see on screen is accurate?
Every computer monitor displays colors slightly differently.
To ensure your seeing the color of our products as they truly are
If the colors of the candies you see on screen don't look the same as they do in real life, try adjusting your monitor's brightness and contrast. Refer to your computer user manual for instructions on how to adjust color settings.
Do you offer Special Order?
I don't. Sorry. Special order items are something that retail stores and Interior Designers do better than anyone, especially me!
Reporting Damaged or Defective Stuff
What if my item is damaged or defective?
If during delivery your merchandise or property has been damaged, you must notify the delivery driver and refuse delivery. Let me know immediately and within 7 days of the date of delivery. If you believe a product to be defective please notify me ASAP.
If during or after you have picked-up your item, you discover damages to your merchandise, you must notify me within 7 days of taking possession of the merchandise. Customers that pick-up merchandise from the store are required to return the merchandise to the store for service or exchange.
Delivery & Pick-Up Services
My store's pickup services are limited to the Louisville, KY metro area (25 mile radius).
Currently, I'm only able to drop ship within the 48 contiguous states in the USA. I can't ship to PO Boxes or APOs. Sorry about that.
Our Delivery Services Include:
- Delivery to your door. If you can sweet talk the driver into bringing it inside, that's between you and the driver and I take no responsibility for anything that happens if he/she does agree to bring it inside for you (broken lamps, holes in walls, missing jewelry, etc.)
To ensure smooth delivery of your items, please review the following delivery policies:
- All online orders must be paid in full at the time of purchase
- Prior to your scheduled delivery date, I will contact you to confirm an estimated window for your delivery. Unfortunately, I cannot take requests for time stops
- If you must reschedule your delivery date, please notify me immediately or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Due to liability issues, I cannot hoist merchandise, set up lamps, hang pictures or mirrors on walls, make electrical connections or move existing furniture, electronics, televisions, etc.
- I cannot deliver to anyone under age 18
- If, during delivery, your merchandise or property has been damaged, you must notify me within 7 days of the date of delivery
Merchandise Pick-Up Service
Pick-ups can be made at my store in Louisville, KY only.
To ensure smooth pick-up of your items, please review the following pick-up policies:
- At the time of purchase, you will be notified what day your purchase will be ready for pickup. If an item is unavailable for the scheduled day, you will be notified by me in advance
- All orders must be paid in full at the time of purchase
- On the scheduled day, please proceed to the pickup/loading area with your receipt
- Please be sure that the size of your vehicle will accommodate the size of the item to be picked up. It is your responsibility to properly secure and tie down merchandise to your vehicle
- I may assist you in loading customer merchandise but I reserve the right to refuse assistance where it may result in injuries or property damage (my back has been killing me lately)
- I will not be responsible for any damage or loss caused to customer merchandise and/or any vehicles during the loading or transportation of the customer's merchandise
- Be sure to inspect your purchase for any visible signs of defect prior to departing the store. Once picked up, if you discover damages to your merchandise, you must notify me within 7 days of taking possession of the merchandise and arrange to bring your merchandise to the store for service or exchange
- I do not have the ability to hold merchandise past the scheduled date of pickup. If you are unable to pick up your merchandise on your scheduled day, notify me immediately
Pricing & Payments
Do you have Layaway?
While I don't offer a traditional layaway program, I do have a program that allows you to lock in an amazing price for 90 days. Once you have paid in full for your items, you can make arrangements to pick it up or have it delivered. Visit my Louisville, KY store (by appointment ONLY) or call me to start your price lock for the items you love!
- This policy does not guarantee availability of the merchandise
- Your purchase must be a minimum of $500 with a 10% down payment
- Payments of 10% of the original invoice total must be made each month
- After 180 days of inactivity, I'll deduct a non-refundable $10 service fee from your invoice every month, except where prohibited by law
Are the prices in my Shopping Cart guaranteed?
I make every attempt to maintain the lowest prices on the items I offer, but price changes do occur, sometimes overnight. As a result, prices on items stored in your Shopping Cart are subject to change until you have actually placed your order and it has been processed.
Please note, I reserve the right not to accept your order in the case of a pricing error or other technical issue. In the rare instance that your order is not accepted, you will be notified immediately and your card will not be charged.
What types of payments do you accept?
I accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, cash (Louisville, KY store ONLY), checks (ONLY if I know you personally) and financing through Snap Finance or Acima Credit. Please note: I cannot accept credit cards issued outside the United States and Canada for online orders at this time.
Do you accept COD orders?
No, I cannot accept COD orders. All orders must be paid in full once submitted online.
Registration & Privacy
Do you share my information with anyone?
I will not share your personal information with anyone, except as is required to fulfill your order.